Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Little More News

Sammy K is hanging in there. I have not been able to find out if he's on the right medicine but I'm just hoping that he is. He is eating well, but very tired of not being able to communicate. Imagine.
I have heard from PEPFAR, most likely my return will be sometime in April. In the meantime I continue to do presentations wherever I'm asked. People have been so generous, we still need some more funding but I think we will meet our goal.
The coolest thing is that I've been able to present in 2 schools, with one more scheduled. All the schools are doing fund raising, so it's not just adults with checkbooks it's American kids helping Kenyan kids. What can be better than that for everyone?
(remember Nyumbani.org in the comment section earmark the funds for Visit US)

No comments: