Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Plan, Sort Of

Ive been waiting until I heard something for sure, and one thing I learned in Kenya is you wait. and wait. Finally, some word has come through. I am having a teleconference on Wednesday morning with the PEPFAR folks, to discuss the "way forward." (That's a phrase you hear over and over) I am going on May 18th for 12 days. I need to check on Sammy, (haven't heard anything more from Nyumbani) see my Cottage D kids and finalize the plans I make on Wednesday. I'm hoping I will return to Kenya on July 1st to finish my work.
More details on Wednesday, promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it all goes well for you Susan and your plans move with greater speed than usual. I hope you will deliver news of Sammy when you get it.

give my love to the kids.

Dylan