Monday, April 16, 2007

Checking back in

My friend, colleague, faculty advisor Dr.Melissa W.has been here since last Monday. It was so wonderful to see someone from home who came bearing all sorts of gifts! We have been so busy,to nyumbani, to the slums, to nairobi, on safari, today we're going to Kericho in the tea growing district,to evaluate some sites for the project. We've been staying at mum ann's house,they don't have internet (or running water the past 5 days) so I have had limited slow access when I can get to a computer. I will blog again with all the details and pictures next week,in the meantime keep the emails coming. Those are quicker to read,and I promise I will catch up next week. Barb K,it's a go for you as my data entry person. Details will follow! PS.Melissa misses her family, sends them love but is having a great time!

No comments: