Thursday, October 18, 2007

Saw everything but rhinos and leopards.

Sorry for the silence. I have been very busy as time is really getting short now. Lots of loose ends to tie up. My friend Barb is here, so we are doing some traveling. We just got back today from the Masai Mara where we had a great safari. I have meetings tomorrow then on Saturday we take off for Lamu for 4 days. She leaves next Wednesday. I will catch up then. Kids in D are great, Eunice is shrieking with laughter, sitting up on her own, and babbles all day long. Fidelis is loving going to school every morning and spends hours everynight coloring and doing "homework." the other night when I was tucking her in she looked up and said "good night" in English!!!! Amazing what loving care does for a child.
Stay safe Officer Tim xoxoxo Little boy

No comments: