Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jet lagged in Kenya

I and my luggage arrived last night. Flights were so crowded but got me here! My driver and Ann's sister Carol were there to meet me at the airport. We created quite a scene. So, I am now back in the land of slooooooow internet. I am rediscovering my patience skills. It's good to be back, partly feels like I never left, but then it's so exciting to see everyone again.
Now for the kids. Sammy K looks awful. He is really non responsive, curled in a fetal position, grinds his teeth. I don't know if he hears me or not. It is so sad.
John is his usual high spirited self, even with a cast up to his hip! Eunice is walking, Fidelis jumped up from her chair and threw herself in my arms.
I will update again after my meeting. I'm trying to stay awake.
Stay safe Officer Tim, xoxoxo little boy.

No comments: