Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Habari from Nyumbani!!

I"m here! We arrived late last night, the flights were all packed and late. It felt so strange being here again, walking on the grounds. To be in a place that I have thought about so much. The kids were all asleep when I got here, except for Madeline, who waited up. I knew if I woke up the other kids the mum would have my head so we will have our reunion this afternoon when they return from school. It's warm and sunny here, not a trace of snow. The computer access is so much better, won't have to walk down to the village to get to the internet now.
Sarah is settling in great, the little kids already love her. I miss you all, will update again soon when Im'n not dizzy from fatigue and hunger! Don't worry, going to the village this afternoon for food!xoxoxo to litle boy! Chris, thanks for your email. I was wondering how work was, hard to let go! Tell everyone miss them,

3 comments:

Chris Collum said...

Hello Susan from Teen Clinic from Melissa, Chrissie, and Mary Ellen

Mary said...

Hey Susan, I am so glad that you made it. Please tell the family Hello from us and hope that everything is well. Please let us know if you need anything. Miss you, Mary

linda d said...

Susan: I love and miss you and am so proud of you and your efforts, drive, and determiniation.

Have a great time and come home safe and well. Kiss the kids for all of us--one Kiss to each from each of us---that's alot!
Love
Linda