Friday, January 26, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Guest Post by Fulbrighter's Oldest Daughter:

Hello everyone!
I spoke to my mom this morning (she called using her new cell phone!) and she told me that she's having trouble getting the blogger website to come up at the Orphanage. Until she can get the site to come up, she'll be emailing me her blog entries, and then I will post them for all of you. Just our luck- apparently her email isn't working correctly either, because I haven't received the email she said was on its way!

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Chris Collum said...

Hello to Susan from GPAM and Teen Clinic! Baby it's cold outside!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Instantly Find Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them @ Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat forum[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood methods to build an income online.