Wednesday, May 23, 2007

R&R, Madison style!

I'm all packed and ready to head to the airport to start the trek home. I should hopefully! be arriving in Madison tomorrow around late afternoon. I'm having breakfast at the Amsterdam airport at 5:30 Am with my nephew Andrew.
It's so much easier to say goodbye to the kids when you know you will be saying hello in 2 weeks. I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone, to endless hot showers and food. I know I'm heading for some culture shock, I've seen so many things here in the last 4 months.It will feel good to have a bit of a break. Feel free to call or stop by. I will try to put some pictures up on the blog while I'm home. See you soon!
Stay safe Officer Tim, xoxoxo little boy(get to give you those myself tomorrow night!)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Have a safe journey! Hopefully I will get to talk to you while you are here.